Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Cooling Ability:||3500w||Function:||Manufacturing Assembly Lines|
|Feature:||Digital Controlling||Type:||Spot Cooling Units|
|Power:||220v, 1 Phase||Operating Temperature:||18C-45C|
3500w spot cooling units cooling for manufacturing assembly lines
Spot Cooling unit or Portable Air Conditioner units as they are sometimes called are available for sale or can be rented on a weekly basis, monthly or even for long-term construction projects. Our spot cooling units will work with your team to determine the correct portable spot coolers or portable air condition unit to meet the requirements for your job situation, as well as the voltage requirements and finding just the right size units to meet your needs.
Meanwhile, the air cooled rental air conditioner units are the most universal, flexible type of portable air conditioners. Portable air conditions systems have been specifically designed to easily roll into any room or space where you need keep things -- or people -- cool and comfortable. Indeed, our self-contained portable chiller systems are easy to install and operate.
Rather than wasting energy air conditioning the entire building, spot cooling units can be installed to lower the temperature in problem ‘hot spots’.
1. Cool machinery and equipment - such as label printing machinery, plastic forming machines, computers, etc. to prevent failures
2. Provide back up or additional cooling - to supplement the main air conditioning system during periods of abnormally high load, or during breakdowns and servicing.
3. Speed up production processes - cool finished products i.e. castings, mouldings etc.
|cold air flow||470m3/h|
General Safety Information
DO NOT use the unit in wet environments, such as a laundry room, to avoid the risk of electrical shock.
1. DO NOT place any foreign objects on the unit.
2. DO NOT operate the unit with wet or damp hands.
3. DO NOT operate the unit in the presence of fl ammable substances or vapors such as alcohols, pesticides, gasoline, etc.
DO NOT operate the unit in explosive or fl ammable environments
1. DO NOT use the plug to start and to stop the unit. Always use the control panel to start and to stop the unit.
2. Always turn off the unit when it is not in use and unplug the power plug from the electrical outlet
3. Always turn the unit off and unplug the main power plug from the electrical outlet before cleaning, moving or performing maintenance.
4. AVOID the use of adapter plugs or extension cords. If it is necessary to use an extension cord or an adapter plug to operate the unit, ensure that they are correctly rated for the application. Consult a local qualifi ed lectrician and all local electrical codes to ensure proper setup. Any extension cord used with this device must be rated for a minimum of 220V)
Contact Person: wang