Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Voltage:||220V,50HZ||Operating Temperature:||64F - 113F|
|Model Type:||Portable SPOT COOLING||Other Function:||Dehumidifying System|
|Cooling BTU:||11900||Size:||450 * 510 * 1100|
|Size||450 * 510 *1100mm|
Cooling Setup: Bring timely & quickly cooling to building occupants when the central HVAC system is turned off.
Dehumidifying Setup: Effective water-damage restoration begins with Weixuan. Dry rooms out quickly to reduce the formation of mold and mildew, and keep them from spreading further. A weixuan portable unit ensures substantially faster recovery than with fans or dehumidifiers, reducing restoration costs.
Best of all, installation is simple. Just roll the unit in, plug it in, attach the dry-air exhaust duct and turn the unit on. Right away it starts doing its job. You'll save time and money thanks to the new dehumidification technology, which is designed to remove moisture and replace it with dry air. Our machine is the perfect solution for protecting valuable equipment and property from moisture damage.
There are two fi lters in the unit. The evaporator fi lter is located at the front of the unit. The condenser fi lter is located at the side of the unit.
1. loosen up 2 bolts on the front fi lter guard.
2. Slide fi lter up and use a vacuum cleaner to remove the dust from the fi lter.
3. If the fi lter is heavily covered with dust and dirt, warm water and mild soap or neutral detergent may be used to wash the fi lter. Do not use any other chemicals to clean fi lter, as they will likely damage the fi lter.
4. Dry the fi lter in a shaded area before replacing it. Do not operate the unit without the fi lter installed and the fi lter guard in the closed position.
5. Replace the clean fi lter and close the fi lter guard.
6. To clean the condenser fi lter, lift up on the side fi lter from the middle bar slightly and then angle the fi lter outwards from the bottom and remove.
1. Loosen up 2 bolts on the front filter guard.
2. Slide filter up and use a vacuum cleaner to remove the dust from the filter.
3. Remove dust from the filter using a vacuum cleaner hose aachment.
4. If required wash the filter in lukewarm water with a mild detergent. Leave to dry in a shaded area before reinstalling.
1. Do not operate without the filter fitted.
2. Do not operate the unit with a damaged cord or plug, after the unit malfunctions, or if the unit has been dropped or damaged.
1. We can offer spare parts in case of repairing
2. 24hours on-line service
3. OEM&ODM is available
4. Sample is available
5. Low cost, safe, and fast shipping service.
6. Voltage could be changeable, be able to do 60hz.
7. We can offer special price for distributor.
Contact Person: wang