Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Temp Drop:||10 To 15C Degree||Feature:||Temperature Control|
commercial and industrial spot coolers instantly provide cool air in the hottest environments, and can supply temporary or emergency cooling wherever and whenever needed.
Meanwhile, spot air cooler system includes everything needed for a single point cooling station that offers a low cost, reliable, maintenance free solution to a variety of industrial spot cooling problems. With the turn of a knob , you can select a precise and comfortable temperature in the room. simply roll it in, plug it in, turn it on and set the desired temperature.
Spot cooler rental
rental spot cooler an entire building when cool air is required only in isolated areas is expensive and inefficient. In contrast spot cooling problem areas is cost effective and efficient. Spot coolers are completely portable, air conditioning units that can be quickly deployed where needed – at a fraction of the cost of fixed units.
1. Full intelligent control, humidity adjustable.
2. Embedded portable cover plate, easy to repair and clean, can be artificially added water
3. Dry and wet separation design, independent electronic control system, operation is more secure and reliable.
4. Humidity control, timing control, switch control can be chosen in a variety of ways.
5. The machine adopts the anti-burn and anti-corrosion design, which is very sage and durable.
|Voltage||220V/50Hz or customized|
|hot air volume||1200m³/h|
|cold Air Volume||470m³/h|
Compressor overload protector, Anti -freezing thermister, Full drain tank switch, Automatic restart (Power interruption), Compressor time delay program, High pressure switch
DO NOT use the unit in wet environments, such as a laundry room, to avoid the risk of electrical shock.
1. DO NOT place any foreign objects on the unit.
2. DO NOT operate the unit with wet or damp hands.
3. Always turn off the unit when it is not in use and unplug the power plug from the electrical outlet.
4. Always turn the unit off and unplug the main power plug from the electrical outlet before cleaning, moving or performing maintenance.
5. AVOID the use of adapter plugs or extension cords. If it is necessary to use an extension cord or an adapter plug to operate the unit, ensure that they are correctly rated for the application. Consult a local qualifi ed lectrician and all local electrical codes to ensure proper setup. Any extension cord used with this device must be rated for a minimum of (220V)
6. DO NOT unplug the unit by pulling on the electrical cord. Keep electrical cord away from heat sources and always completely unroll the cord to avoid overheating. If the power cord becomes damaged.
Contact Person: wang