1 ton Air cooled portable spot air conditioner dehumidifying system
These air conditioners can also be used in smaller areas for room cooling. A control panel provides ease of use and contains a self-diagnostic function and display, showing operating modes, room and set temperatures, and faults. If an abnormal operation occurs, a visual display of the fault is shown. Caster wheels are included for easy portability. Suitable applications include: a factory or work place, industrial kitchen, computer room, emergency cooling, outdoor event, etc
Meanwhile, the portable spot air condotioner units are the most universal, flexible type of portable air conditioners. Portable air conditions systems have been specifically designed to easily roll into any room or space where you need keep things -- or people -- cool and comfortable. Indeed, our self-contained portable chiller systems are easy to install and operate.
1. Portable air conditioner to reduce temperature
2. Design with universal wheels, easy to move anywhere.
3. Imported Rotary compressor to ensure refrigeration capacity
4. R410A environmental friendly refrigerant, save energy
5. 15L big water tank, be able to remove conveniently
6. Low noise, low weight compact design to save space.
7. LCD display, easy and clear to operate.
8. Powerful centrifugal fan to bring large air flow.
9. Design with 1-3 air out pipe. direction is adjustable.
10. Be able to connect with exhausted duct to put in outdoor.
11. Using cold-rolled metal housing, more stronger and corrosion resistant.
12. Hot gas out from top cover, very safe.
13. Wide use range: Suitable for many air cooling ways, like workshop, production line, warehouse, Office shop, Communication electronic or computer room, professional kitchen, camping, construction and other industrial agricultural, horticultural ways.
||450 * 510 *1100mm
1. We can offer spare parts in case of repairing
2. 24hours on-line service
3. OEM&ODM is available
4. Sample is available
5. Low cost, safe, and fast shipping service.
6. Voltage could be changeable, be able to do 60hz.
7. We can offer special price for distributor.
General Safety Information
DO NOT use the unit in wet environments, such as a laundry room, to avoid the risk of electrical shock.
1. DO NOT place any foreign objects on the unit.
2. DO NOT operate the unit with wet or damp hands.
3. DO NOT allow chemical substances to come into contact with the unit.
4. DO NOT operate the unit in the presence of fl ammable substances or vapors such as alcohols, pesticides, gasoline, etc.
DO NOT operate the unit in explosive or fl ammable environments
1. DO NOT use the plug to start and to stop the unit. Always use the control panel to start and to stop the unit.
2. Always turn the unit off and unplug the main power plug from the electrical outlet before cleaning, moving or performing maintenance.
3. AVOID the use of adapter plugs or extension cords. If it is necessary to use an extension cord or an adapter plug to operate the unit, ensure that they are correctly rated for the application. Consult a local qualifi ed lectrician and all local electrical codes to ensure proper setup.
4. DO NOT unplug the unit by pulling on the electrical cord. Keep electrical cord away from heat sources and always completely unroll the cord to avoid overheating. If the power cord becomes damaged, a qualified service agent, qualified electrician, or similarly qualified person must replace it, in order to avoid a hazard or shock.