Digital temperature controlling 11900btu commerical Spot coolers
Commercial spot cooler is usually used in office settings where a stationary air conditioning system is either temporarily out of service, or central air is not available. The air conditioner is usually placed inside the room, and the warm air is ducted out of the facility. You can even use the electronic temperature control system to make sure that your space stays the temperature that is most comfortable for you.
Industrial air coolers created from the refrigeration process is exhausted off the top of the unit and can be ducted into the ceiling plenum or directed out the nearest door or window to exit the room or space. There’s no need to break the bank at Home -- our cheap portable air conditioners can handle virtually all spot-cooling scenarios … set up and operational in less than five minutes.
1. Digital temperature control
2. Operates on standard 220v power
3. Dry and wet separation design, independent electronic control system, operation is more secure and reliable.
4. Humidity control, timing control, switch control can be chosen in a variety of ways.
5. The machine adopts the anti-burn and anti-corrosion design, which is very sage and durable.
Description and specification
|cold air output
||220V/ 7.4 Amps/ 1 Phase
|Power Cord Gauge
||can be customized
General Safety Information
DO NOT use the unit in wet environments, such as a laundry room, to avoid the risk of electrical shock.
1. DO NOT allow chemical substances to come into contact with the unit.
2. DO NOT operate the unit in the presence of fl ammable substances or vapors such as alcohols, pesticides, gasoline, etc.
DO NOT operate the unit in explosive.
1. DO NOT use the plug to start and to stop the unit. Always use the control panel to start and to stop the unit.
2. Always turn off the unit when it is not in use and unplug the power plug from the electrical outlet
3. Always turn the unit off and unplug the main power plug from the electrical outlet before cleaning, moving or performing maintenance.
4. Consult a local qualifi ed lectrician and all local electrical codes to ensure proper setup. Any extension cord used with this device must be rated for a minimum of 220V