5500w Mobile Spot cooler rental instant cooling machinery and equipment
The spot cooler rental is preferred because of their convenience and efficiency -- no water lines need to be introduced in the desired room. Our portable air conditioners use ambient air in the surrounding environment so they don’t need any kind of special intake system to operate. Industrial air coolers created from the refrigeration process is exhausted off the top of the unit and can be ducted into the ceiling plenum or directed out the nearest door or window to exit the room or space.
Spot Cooler Rental Benefits
1. Spot cooler rental is very cost effective because the cooling is directed only to those specific areas where it is needed rather than using much larger equipment designed to cool everything.
2. The positive cooling effects of spot cooling take place as soon as the unit is turned on.
3. Easily provide instant cooling for heat sensitive equipment or people
Packing Size: W610mm*D700mm*H1210mm
Package:Paper box or wood carton
Cooling Setup: Bring timely & quickly cooling to building occupants when the central HVAC system is turned off.
Heating Setup: Portable heat pump combines both cooling and heating capabilities in a single, self-contained unit, it offers significantly higher performance, along with the usual high levels of Weixuan quality and reliability.
Dehumidifying Setup: Effective water-damage restoration begins with Weixuan . Dry rooms out quickly to reduce the formation of mold and mildew, and keep them from spreading further. A Weixuan portable unit ensures substantially faster recovery than with fans or dehumidifiers, reducing restoration costs.
|Usage square meter
More details of spot cooler rental
General Safety Information
DO NOT use the unit in wet environments, such as a laundry room, to avoid the risk of electrical shock.
1. DO NOT operate the unit with wet or damp hands.
2. DO NOT allow chemical substances to come into contact with the unit.
3. DO NOT operate the unit in the presence of fl ammable substances or vapors such as alcohols, pesticides, gasoline, etc.
DO NOT operate the unit in explosive or fl ammable environments
1. Always turn the unit off and unplug the main power plug from the electrical outlet before cleaning, moving or performing maintenance.
2. AVOID the use of adapter plugs or extension cords. If it is necessary to use an extension cord or an adapter plug to operate the unit, ensure that they are correctly rated for the application. Consult a local qualifi ed lectrician and all local electrical codes to ensure proper setup. Any extension cord used with this device must be rated for a minimum of 220V)
3. DO NOT unplug the unit by pulling on the electrical cord. Keep electrical cord away from heat sources and always completely unroll the cord to avoid overheating. If the power cord becomes damaged, a qualified service agent.