Shanghai Weixuan Industrial Co.,Ltd
Only not perfect products,no captious customers
because of customers,so will be better
|Place of Origin:||Shanghai|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 piece|
|Packaging Details:||paper box or exported wood box|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, negotiate|
|Supply Ability:||500pieces per month|
|Benefits:||Free Installation||Environtmental Temperature:||64F To 113F|
|Type:||Easy Portable||Feature:||With Water Tank|
HEPA Portable Spot Air Conditioner,
HEPA Spot Air Conditioner 6500W,
Digital Controlling Spot Air Conditioner
1. Full intelligent control, humidity adjustable.
2. Embedded portable cover plate, easy to repair and clean, can be artificially added water
3. Dry and wet separation design, independent electronic control system, operation is more secure and reliable.
4. Humidity control, timing control, switch control can be chosen in a variety of ways.
5. The machine adopts the anti-burn and anti-corrosion design, which is very sage and durable.
6. Equipped with universal wheels, convenient to move. Full intelligent control.
|Size||560 * 63 *1260mm|
General Safety Information
1. DO NOT operate the unit with wet or damp hands.
2. DO NOT allow chemical substances to come into contact with the unit.
3. DO NOT operate the unit in the presence of flammable substances or vapors such as alcohols, pesticides, gasoline, etc.
DO NOT operate the unit in explosive or flammable environments
1. DO NOT use the plug to start and to stop the unit. Always use the control panel to start and to stop the unit.
2. Always turn off the unit when it is not in use and unplug the power plug from the electrical outlet
3. Always turn the unit off and unplug the main power plug from the electrical outlet before cleaning, moving or performing maintenance.
4. AVOID the use of adapter plugs or extension cords. If it is necessary to use an extension cord or an adapter plug to operate the unit, ensure that they are correctly rated for the application.
5. DO NOT unplug the unit by pulling on the electrical cord. Keep electrical cord away from heat sources and always completely unroll the cord to avoid overheating.
Contact Person: wang