Shanghai Weixuan Industrial Co.,Ltd
Only not perfect products,no captious customers
because of customers,so will be better
|Place of Origin:||Shanghai|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 piece|
|Packaging Details:||paper box or exported wood box|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, negotiate|
|Supply Ability:||500pieces per month|
|Voltage:||220V||Operating Temperature:||18C To 45C|
|Model Type:||Spot Cooling Air Conditioner||Feature:||Portable Specialty Cooler|
|Cooling Capacity:||18700BTU||Size:||520 * 625 * 1100|
industrial portable cooling units,
spot air conditioner
At home in an office or in the warehouse, WX55 is the original spot cooler. It has no special power requirement so WX55 can be rolled into any room and it's instantly ready to cool the hottest spot. By cooling only the area that needs it, WX55 saves you money while protecting people and equipment and speeding up processes. Self-contained and portable, the WX55 requires little or no installation - simply roll it in, plug it in and turn it on.
Meanwhile, the spot cooling air conditioners are the most universal, flexible type of portable air conditioners. Portable air conditions systems have been specifically designed to easily roll into any room or space where you need keep things -- or people -- cool and comfortable. Indeed, our self-contained portable chiller systems are easy to install and operate.
1. Operates on standard voltage roll it into any room that needs it.
2. Provides 18700 Btu/hr of cool air economic cooling to just the spot that needs it.
3. Half the cost of central air conditioning
4. Condensation overflow control prevent overflow when condensation builds up.
1.high quality compressor
3.spot cooling by flexible cooling arms
4. Humidity control, timing control, switch control can be chosen in a variety of ways.
5. The machine adopts the anti-burn and anti-corrosion design, which is very sage and durable.
6. Equipped with universal wheels, convenient to move. Full intelligent control.
|Size||520 * 625 *1100mm|
1. Wherever our customers, sales associates and suppliers come into contact with us, we try to make the dialogue pleasant and profitable for both sides.
2. open ear for questions or problems.
3. Good, understandable technical documentation.
4. Short delivery times for machinery, spares and wear parts.
After unpacking the unit, carefully inspect unit for any damage that may have occurred during transit. Check for any loose, missing, or damaged parts.
WARNINGS REGARDING PROPER LOCATION FOR INSTALLATION
Do not use the unit in explosive environments or in areas where flammable gas leakage may occur. Do not use the unit in areas where it will be exposed to rain or water. Do not use the unit in a corrosive atmosphere. Do not install the unit on uneven or sloping surface. The unit may roll or topple over even if the casters are set to the locked posiƟ on.
MOVING THE UNIT
Unlock the casters and push the unit using the side handles to a flat, level surface and set the caster brakes to the locked position.
PLUGGING IN THE UNIT
Check the prongs and surface of the power cord plug for dust/dirt. If dust and/or dirt are present, wipe off with a clean, dry cloth. Check the power cord, plug and prongs for damage or excess play. If any damage or excess play is found, contact a qualified repair technician or a qualifi ed electrician to perform replacement or repair of the power cord, plug or prongs.
Contact Person: wang