Shanghai Weixuan Industrial Co.,Ltd
Only not perfect products,no captious customers
because of customers,so will be better
|Place of Origin:||Shanghai|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 piece|
|Packaging Details:||paper box or exported wood box|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, negotiate|
|Supply Ability:||500pieces per month|
|Voltage:||220V,Single Phase||Operating Temperature:||18C To 45C|
|Model Type:||Spot Cooling Air Conditioner||Feature:||Portable Specialty Cooler|
|Cooling Capacity:||1.5ton||Size:||520 * 625 * 1100|
1.5T Spot Cooling Air Conditioner,
220V Spot Air Conditioner,
14L Tank Spot Air Conditioner
WX55 is the original spot cooler. It has no special power requirement so WX55 can be rolled into any room and it's instantly ready to cool the hottest spot. By cooling only the area that needs it, WX55 saves you money while protecting people and equipment and speeding up processes. Self-contained and portable, the WX55 requires little or no installation - simply roll it in, plug it in and turn it on.
The product adopts advanced rotary full-closed compressor, hydrophilic membrane internal thread, high-efficiency heat transfer,heat exchanger and other well-designed functions, and passing through the relevant department experts' experiment and test. With small size, light weight, stable performance, safe and reliable. Easy to use, ready to use, no need to install. Widely used in places with cooling requirements for spot areas
The air-tight motor does not let any dust or moisture in, preventing motor malfunction.
Low power consumption
This model give it a very low operational cost.
Low noise design.
New technology gives premium performance with very low noise. 2dB lower than the previous model.
Very space efficient.
This mobile air conditioner can be placed directly against the wall on three sides, making it suitable for even the most cramped work places.
Helps cooling a larger area and creates a more pleasant and smooth temperature transition.
Easy to move.
Equipped with casters and caster stoppers for easy movement and safety during operation.
1. Manufacturing industry: textile industry, machinery manufacturing, ceramic manufacturing, chemical plants, metallurgical plants, hardware and tanneries
2. Processing Industry: Gold Plating, Electronics, Footwear, Rubber Garment Factory, Food Packaging
3. Social places: Internet cafes, schools, hospitals, restaurants, kitchens, living rooms, bakeries, waiting rooms, supermarkets, vegetable markets, toilets and other public places, or golf courses, flower cultivation bases, greenhouses, etc.
4. As an air conditioning station, assisted cooling of office personnel and warehouse personnel
5. Cool down the electronic control components and cabinets to increase the working efficiency of the equipment and prolong its service life
6. For outdoor sports and recreational cooling, such as golf courses, outdoor swimming pools, barbecue sites, etc.
7. Cool down kitchen personnel to avoid heat stroke
|Size||520 * 625 *1100mm|
1. Wherever our customers, sales associates and suppliers come into contact with us, we try to make the dialogue pleasant and profitable for both sides.
2. open ear for questions or problems.
3. Good, understandable technical documentation.
4. Short delivery times for machinery, spares and wear parts.
After unpacking the unit, carefully inspect unit for any damage that may have occurred during transit. Check for any loose, missing, or damaged parts.
WARNINGS REGARDING PROPER LOCATION FOR INSTALLATION
Do not use the unit in explosive environments or in areas where flammable gas leakage may occur. Do not use the unit in areas where it will be exposed to rain or water. Do not use the unit in a corrosive atmosphere. Do not install the unit on uneven or sloping surface. The unit may roll or topple over even if the casters are set to the locked posiƟ on.
MOVING THE UNIT
Unlock the casters and push the unit using the side handles to a flat, level surface and set the caster brakes to the locked position.
PLUGGING IN THE UNIT
Check the prongs and surface of the power cord plug for dust/dirt. If dust and/or dirt are present, wipe off with a clean, dry cloth. Check the power cord, plug and prongs for damage or excess play. If any damage or excess play is found, contact a qualified repair technician or a qualifi ed electrician to perform replacement or repair of the power cord, plug or prongs.
Contact Person: wang