Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Operating Voltage:||220V,50HZ,customized||Application:||Outdoor Events Cooling|
|Feature:||Portable AC||Compressor:||PANASONIC COMPRESSOR|
|Type:||Tent Air Conditioner||Cooling:||11900BTU|
If you are in need of portable AC, a spot cooler is a great option. Spot coolers are easy to move to the location where you need them most, and they are an energy-efficient cooling option. Whether you need a unit as a backup to your main cooling source or you need a short-term air conditioning solution, spot coolers may be a good fit.
Spot coolers can be installed quickly, and they come with a “set and forget” 24 hour program to make it easy to set the temperature to the desired degree. Because of the portable nature of these units, they are great for a number of applications, including:
- Air cooled spot cooler.
- 11900 BTU/HR of cooling.
- Programmable digital controller.
- 220 Volt / 1 Phase power,can be customized.
- long power cord included.
- Many accessories available.
1. Models for outdoor exhaust: Can be connected to outdoor by using the
2. separately sold exhausted duct.
3. Compact: Compact design without worrying about the placement area.
4. Super compact: Super compact design, with a placement area of 0.168m2
5. Little Drain: Up-to-date structure integrated with heat exchanger Significant
6. decrease in drain
7. Snug to wall: Can be placed close to the wall on three sides.
8. Air filter: Easy-to-clean air filter.
|Size||450 * 510 *1100mm|
General Safety Information
DO NOT use the unit in wet environments, such as a laundry room, to avoid the risk of electrical shock.
1. DO NOT place any foreign objects on the unit.
2. DO NOT allow chemical substances to come into contact with the unit.
3. DO NOT operate the unit in the presence of fl ammable substances or vapors such as alcohols, pesticides, gasoline, etc.
DO NOT operate the unit in explosive or fl ammable environments
1. DO NOT use the plug to start and to stop the unit. Always use the control panel to start and to stop the unit.
2. Always turn off the unit when it is not in use and unplug the power plug from the electrical outlet
3. Always turn the unit off and unplug the main power plug from the electrical outlet before cleaning, moving or performing maintenance.
4. AVOID the use of adapter plugs or extension cords. If it is necessary to use an extension cord or an adapter plug to operate the unit, ensure that they are correctly rated for the application. Consult a local qualifi ed lectrician and all local electrical codes to ensure proper setup.
Contact Person: wang