Shanghai Weixuan Industrial Co.,Ltd
Only not perfect products,no captious customers
because of customers,so will be better
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Compressor:||Compressor Protection||Cooling:||Effcient Cooling|
|Advantage:||Direct Digital Controlled||Application:||Offices, Schools, Server Rooms|
|Total Cooling Capacity (BTU)||11900|
|Power Requirements||1 Phase 7.4 amp|
1. Condensate Pumps
2. Cable Cross Over – Single Lane
3. Direct Digital Controlled
4. Distribution Boards
5. Single Phase Extension Leads
1. gross weight:65kg
2. net weight:60kg
3. packing:exporting paper box or wood box
4. 40pcs for 20'container;144pcs for 40' container
• (1) PORTABLE AIR CONDIRIONER
• (1) Owner’s Manual
• (1) POWER CORD HOLDER
• (1) DISCHARGE / SUPPLY AIR DUCTS
• (1) EXHAUST FLANGE
WARNINGS REGARDING PROPER LOCATION FOR INSTALLATION
1. Do not use the unit in explosive environments or in areas where flammable gas leakage may occur.
2. Do not use the unit in areas where it will be exposed to rain or water.
3. Do not use the unit in a corrosive atmosphere.
4. Do not use the unit above 18°C(64°F) ~ 45°C(113°F).
5. Do not install the unit on uneven or sloping surface. The unit may roll or topple over even if the casters are set to the locked position.
MOVING THE UNIT
Unlock the casters and push the unit using the side handles to a fl at, level surface and set the caster brakes to the locked position.
PLUGGING IN THE UNIT
Check the prongs and surface of the power cord plug for dust/dirt. If dust and/or dirt are present, wipe off with a clean, dry cloth. Check the power cord, plug and prongs for damage or excess play. If any damage or excess play is found, contact a qualified repair technician or a qualifi ed electrician to perform replacement or repair of the power cord, plug or prongs.
Contact Person: wang