two speed fan spot air coolers with 24hr timer and temperature control
This 5.5 kw spot air cooler is a Portable Refrigerated Air Conditioner and they are a popular choice for hire or sale. The CB3800 features an intelligent control system, two speed fan, temperature control, a 24hr timer and provides direct cold air to your designated area. They are commonly used in offices, server rooms, workshops, hospitals, aged care or wherever direct cold air is required.
1. Equipped with an automatic restart function, allowing self-restart in case of power outages
2. Work with a standard outlet permitting an easy and effective start up.
3. Work well with generators as well, to provide a solution for virtually any situation.
Packing Size: W610mm*D700mm*H1210mm
Package:Paper box or wood carton
||8.4amps at 220 Volts
widely used in factory workshop
Spot cooler photos
How to Install a Spot Cooler
Installing a spot cooler can be a breeze. Once you have found the right size spot cooler all you need to do is roll it into place, plug it in, and turn it on.
Air Cooled vs. Water Cooled Spot Coolers
There are two main ways a spot cooler eliminates the heat that it removes from an area. These are by blowing air over the evaporators coil, called air cooled, or by running water over this coil, called water cooled.
Water cooled spot coolers are used in high ambient heat locations when spot cooling is required. Air cooled spot coolers are a more portable solution because they do not need to be connected to a water source.
General Safety Information
DO NOT use the unit in wet environments, such as a laundry room, to avoid the risk of electrical shock.
1. DO NOT place any foreign objects on the unit.
2. DO NOT operate the unit with wet or damp hands.
DO NOT operate the unit in explosive or fl ammable environments
1. DO NOT use the plug to start and to stop the unit. Always use the control panel to start and to stop the unit.
2. Always turn off the unit when it is not in use and unplug the power plug from the electrical outlet
3. Always turn the unit off and unplug the main power plug from the electrical outlet before cleaning, moving or performing maintenance.
4. AVOID the use of adapter plugs or extension cords. If it is necessary to use an extension cord or an adapter plug to operate the unit, ensure that they are correctly rated for the application.
5. DO NOT unplug the unit by pulling on the electrical cord. Keep electrical cord away from heat sources and always completely unroll the cord to avoid overheating.