Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Benfits:||Providing 30sqm Cooling Solutions||Weight:||120kg|
|Application:||Temporary Air Conditioning||Usage Square:||30-35 Sqm|
|Current:||7A||Size:||810 * 1050 * 1100mm|
Spot Cooler Rental
Spot Coolers are equipped with thermostatic controls, cleanable filters, condensate buckets, cold supply air discharge nozzles and rollers for ease of movement within the facility. For longer term projects, we can provide a condensate pump in place of the condensate bucket.
Meanwhile, spot air cooler system includes everything needed for a single point cooling station that offers a low cost, reliable, maintenance free solution to a variety of industrial spot cooling problems. With the turn of a knob , you can select a precise and comfortable temperature in the room. simply roll it in, plug it in, turn it on and set the desired temperature. That’s it !
Models for outdoor exhaust: Can be connected to outdoor by using the separately sold exhausted duct.
Compact: Compact design without worrying about the placement area.
Super compact: Super compact design
Little Drain: Up-to-date structure integrated with heat exchanger Significant decrease in drain
Snug to wall: Can be placed close to the wall on three sides.
Air filter: Easy-to-clean air filter.
Durable filter: Large surface area, with no necessary to be frequently maintained.
Built-in auto swing mechanism: An auto swing mechanism is built in the unit.
No swing mechanism
Exhaust duct: Can blow the hot air from the outlet upward.
Applications for Spot Cooler Rentals
1. A small, isolated area that is not getting adequate cooling from the central air conditioning system
2. Spot Coolers provide supplemental cooling solutions to a specific area where additional heat generating equipment has been installed
3. Temporary Air Conditioning (spot cooling) to a meeting room that does not have any Air Conditioning
4. In the middle of your manufacturing plant to improve worker comfort and productivity
5. Computer Rooms
|Size||810 * 1050 *1100mm|
The portable spot cooler is located at the front of the unit. The condenser fi lter is located at the side of the unit.
1. loosen up 2 bolts on the front fi lter guard.
2. Slide fi lter up and use a vacuum cleaner to remove the dust from the fi lter.
3. If the fi lter is heavily covered with dust and dirt, warm water and mild soap or neutral detergent may be used to wash the fi lter. Do not use any other chemicals to clean fi lter, as they will likely damage the fi lter.
4. To replace the condenser fi lter, place the top of the fi lter in the guide and slide the filter up until the bottom of the filter
Contact Person: wang