Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Cooling Capacity:||5 Ton||Safety:||Compressor Overload Relay|
|Fan:||Fan Motor Protection||Cooling Power:||18000w|
|Feature:||Anti Freezing Thermostat||Application:||Spot Air Cooled|
The 18 kW mobile spot cooler is built specifically to cater to commercial and industrial applications. This portable air conditioner can be powered from a standard power point, provides refrigerated cooling and is fitted with a condensate tank. The easy installation of this unit makes it ideal for a variety of applications from offices, to server rooms and data centres.
1. When cleaning the surface of the machine, do not use thinners, volatile oils, drugs, etc.
2. Please check the power cord of the machine periodically for any signs of damage or loose screws.
3. When the machine is not used for a long time, please pour the accumulated water in the storage bucket and wait until the storage tank is dry before saving.
4. Please do not place the machine in the horizontal or inverted position
5. Please place the machine out of the reach of children, and avoid placing it in places exposed to high temperatures, rain or direct sunlight.
6. In the course of maintenance and maintenance, or save the machine, please be sure to unplug the power plug
7. When mobile air conditioners have adhesive or dust on their surfaces, they can be washed with soapy water to avoid the use of gasoline, petroleum spirits, solvents, etc., to avoid falling paint or discoloration.
8. The mobile air-conditioner filter should be regularly cleaned (about once every two weeks) to maintain the dehumidification, dust removal efficiency and life of the mobile air-conditioner while avoiding the growth of bacteria.
9. If there is more dust and greasy in the use environment, the heat exchanger part of the air-conditioner should be cleaned periodically (once every 1-2 weeks). When the panel of the air-conditioner inlet of the mobile air-conditioner is removed, the toothbrush is used to extend heat transfer on the soapy water. Aluminum brush up and down, remember to prevent the phenomenon of rewinding of the heat exchanger when cleaning.
|air flow||4000sqm/ h|
|Usage square meter||60sqm|
Control Panel Key Buttons:
5. Set Temperature
7. Current Temperature
8. Target Temperature
There are two fi lters in the unit. The evaporator fi lter is located at the front of the unit. The condenser fi lter is located at the side of the unit.
1. loosen up 2 bolts on the front fi lter guard.
2. Slide fi lter up and use a vacuum cleaner to remove the dust from the fi lter.
3. If the fi lter is heavily covered with dust and dirt, warm water and mild soap or neutral detergent may be used to wash the fi lter. Do not use any other chemicals to clean fi lter, as they will likely damage the fi lter.
4. Dry the fi lter in a shaded area before replacing it. Do not operate the unit without the fi lter installed and the fi lter guard in the closed position.
5. Replace the clean fi lter and close the fi lter guard.
6. To replace the condenser fi lter, place the top of the fi lter in the guide and slide the fi lter up until the bottom of the fi lter clears the frame. Then push the bottom of fi lter into the guide and let fi lter gently fall inside the guide.
If you face any problems in future during testing process we promise we will give you a reply within 48 hours and solution provide within 3 working days. We can offer operation video and English operation muanual. We can provide video-conference. If customers require on-site service, the transport and travel expense shall be borne by customer.
24 Hours online service for your consult.
Help choose right model,and a series of service,person,advise.
2. Middle service
--Give you best offer
--Choose payment term you convienent.
--Promptly production and delivery,inform you in time.
--Can provide invoice value as you like to decrease your tax.
3. After sale service
--1 year warranty service and all life maintenance.
--Remote control technical consult
--Free installation DVD
Contact Person: wang