Shanghai Weixuan Industrial Co.,Ltd
Only not perfect products,no captious customers
because of customers,so will be better
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Operating Voltage:||220V,50HZ,customized||Application:||Outdoor Events Cooling|
|Feature:||Portable AC||Compressor:||PANASONIC COMPRESSOR|
|Type:||Tent Air Conditioner||Cooling:||11900BTU|
This product is designed and manufactured by automatic control system, imported fully enclosed rotary compressor, high efficiency heat exchanger and other advanced components. It is characterized by local cooling, thus solving the problem of overall cooling in a wide space. It can also be used in the whole cooling of small space. Easy to use, that is, buy and use, no need to install, safe and reliable. The product has the function of automatic diagnosis. If it does not work normally, the problem will appear on the monitor. Products are steel products, with pulley, strong and durable under the premise of light and flexible.
If you are in need of portable AC, a spot cooler is a great option. Spot coolers are easy to move to the location where you need them most, and they are an energy-efficient cooling option. Whether you need a unit as a backup to your main cooling source or you need a short-term air conditioning solution, spot coolers may be a good fit.
Spot coolers can be installed quickly, and they come with a “set and forget” 24 hour program to make it easy to set the temperature to the desired degree. Because of the portable nature of these units, they are great for a number of applications, including:
1. All-steel housing with self-contained pulleys is durable, light and flexible.
2. Large air volume, strong cooling, low energy consumption, low noise, long life, stable operation.
3. The use of advanced R410A refrigerant, green, healthy and comfortable.
4. The use of advanced imported compressors can be effectively cooled at a high temperature of 45°C.
5. The use of automatic control system, with automatic diagnostics to effectively prevent adverse operations and other conditions on the damage to the machine.
1. This product is industrial cooling air conditioning equipment, non-domestic products.
2. This product is a local cooling air conditioning equipment, cooling and cooling on the same machine, different from the traditional home split air conditioner.
3. The design and use environment of this product is 18-45°C. Below or above this temperature range, the equipment cannot operate normally, and the non-product itself is faulty.
4. The noise of this product is 60-70 decibels, which is not suitable for occasions where noise is required (such as bedrooms, conference rooms, offices, libraries, etc.).
5, before purchase, please confirm the product parameters, including product voltage, frequency, size, weight, air flow, cooling capacity, etc. have been marked in the product, please check carefully.
1. Models for outdoor exhaust: Can be connected to outdoor by using the
2. separately sold exhausted duct.
3. Compact: Compact design without worrying about the placement area.
4. Super compact: Super compact design, with a placement area of 0.168m2
5. Little Drain: Up-to-date structure integrated with heat exchanger Significant
6. decrease in drain
7. Snug to wall: Can be placed close to the wall on three sides.
8. Air filter: Easy-to-clean air filter.
|Size||450 * 510 *1100mm|
General Safety Information
DO NOT use the unit in wet environments, such as a laundry room, to avoid the risk of electrical shock.
1. DO NOT place any foreign objects on the unit.
2. DO NOT allow chemical substances to come into contact with the unit.
3. DO NOT operate the unit in the presence of fl ammable substances or vapors such as alcohols, pesticides, gasoline, etc.
DO NOT operate the unit in explosive or fl ammable environments
1. DO NOT use the plug to start and to stop the unit. Always use the control panel to start and to stop the unit.
2. Always turn off the unit when it is not in use and unplug the power plug from the electrical outlet
3. Always turn the unit off and unplug the main power plug from the electrical outlet before cleaning, moving or performing maintenance.
4. AVOID the use of adapter plugs or extension cords. If it is necessary to use an extension cord or an adapter plug to operate the unit, ensure that they are correctly rated for the application. Consult a local qualifi ed lectrician and all local electrical codes to ensure proper setup.
Contact Person: wang