Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Compressor:||Imported Rotary Compressor||Motor:||Separate Direct Drive Fan Motors|
|Thermostatic Control:||Thermostatic Control With Multi-Speed Fan||Insulated:||Insulated With Fiberglass Insulation|
|Product Name:||1ton Spot Cooling Air Conditioner||Weight:||60kg|
These spot cooling air conditioner is preferred because of their convenience and efficiency -- no water lines need to be introduced in the desired room. Our portable air conditioners use ambient air in the surrounding environment so they don’t need any kind of special intake system to operate. Industrial air coolers created from the refrigeration process is exhausted off the top of the unit and can be ducted into the ceiling plenum or directed out the nearest door or window to exit the room or space.
The air-tight motor does not let any dust or moisture in, preventing motor malfunction.
Low power consumption
This model give it a very low operational cost.
Low noise design.
New technology gives premium performance with very low noise. 2dB lower than the previous model.
Very space efficient.
This mobile air conditioner can be placed directly against the wall on three sides, making it suitable for even the most cramped work places.
Helps cooling a larger area and creates a more pleasant and smooth temperature transition.
Easy to move.
Equipped with casters and caster stoppers for easy movement and safety during operation.
cannot create cooling; they work by relocating heat from one place to another.
For instance,WX35 spot cooling air conditioner draws warm air in through its front filter and produces cold air from two front outlets. Hot air created by this process is exhausted through a vent mounted on the top of the cooler.
flexible duct built into the machine carries the hot air away from the area being cooled. It is a common misconception the flexible vent duct must go outside via a nearby window, wall, or ceiling void. This is not the case; its sole purpose is to remove heat from the area being cooled, for spot cooling this doesn’t necessarily mean outside.
|Size||450 * 510 *1100mm|
There are two filters in the unit. The evaporator fi lter is located at the front of the unit. The condenser fi lter is located at the side of the unit.
1. loosen up 2 bolts on the front filter guard.
2. Slide filter up and use a vacuum cleaner to remove the dust from the fi lter.
3. If the filter is heavily covered with dust and dirt, warm water and mild soap or neutral detergent may be used to wash the fi lter.
4. Dry the filter in a shaded area before replacing it. Do not operate the unit without the filter installed and the filter guard in the closed position.
5. To clean the condenser fi lter, lift up on the side fi lter from the middle bar slightly and then angle the fi lter outwards from the bottom and remove.
6. To replace the condenser fi lter, place the top of the fi lter in the guide and slide the fi lter up until the bottom of the fi lter clears the frame. Then push the bottom of fi lter into the guide and let fi lter gently fall inside the guide.
Contact Person: wang