Shanghai Weixuan Industrial Co.,Ltd
Only not perfect products,no captious customers
because of customers,so will be better
|Place of Origin:||Shanghai|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 piece|
|Packaging Details:||paper box or exported wood box|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, negotiate|
|Supply Ability:||500pieces per month|
|Operating Voltage:||220V,50HZ,1 Phase||Operating Temperature:||64F To 113F|
Movable Wheels Industrial Spot Coolers,
Manual Controlling Industrial Spot Coolers,
6KW Industrial Spot Coolers
1. Portable air conditioner to reduce temperature
2. Design with universal wheels, easy to move anywhere.
3. Imported Rotary compressor to ensure refrigeration capacity
4. R410A environmental friendly refrigerant, save energy
5. Low noise, low weight compact design to save space.
6. Powerful centrifugal fan to bring large air flow.
7. Design with 1-3 air out pipe. direction is adjustable.
8.Be able to connect with exhausted duct to put in outdoor.
9. Wide use range: Suitable for many air cooling ways, like workshop, production line, warehouse, Office shop, Communication electronic or computer room, professional kitchen, camping, construction and other industrial agricultural, horticultural ways.
|Condenser Air flow||3800m3/h,2235CFM|
|Evaporator Air flow||2600m3/h,1530CFM|
|Max Current(Fuse zize)||10.5A|
|Max consumption power||2200W|
|Compressor||Fully enclosed rotary|
|Condensate Tank Capacity||14L|
1. We can offer spare parts in case of repairing
2. 24hours on-line service
3. OEM&ODM is available
4. Sample is available
5. Low cost, safe, and fast shipping service.
6. Voltage could be changeable, be able to do 60hz.
7. We can offer special price for distributor.
WARNINGS REGARDING PROPER LOCATION FOR INSTALLATION
Do not use the unit in explosive environments or in areas where flammable gas leakage may occur. Do not use the unit in areas where it will be exposed to rain or water. Do not use the unit in a corrosive atmosphere. Do not use the unit above 18°C(64°F) ~ 45°C(113°F). Do not install the unit on uneven or sloping surface. The unit may roll or topple over even if the casters are set to the locked posiƟ on.
MOVING THE UNIT
Unlock the casters and push the unit using the side handles to a flat, level surface and set the caster brakes to the locked position.
PLUGGING IN THE UNIT
Check the prongs and surface of the power cord plug for dust/dirt. If dust and/or dirt are present, wipe off with a clean, dry cloth. Check the power cord, plug and prongs for damage or excess play. If any damage or excess play is found, contact a qualified repair technician or a qualifi ed electrician to perform replacement or repair of the power cord, plug or prongs. NOTE: Make sure the AC outlet is free of dirt, dust, oil, water, or any other foreign material. The unit is equipped with an approved NEMA plug confi guration. The appropriate outlet must be used for each plug type.
Contact Person: wang