Shanghai Weixuan Industrial Co.,Ltd
Only not perfect products,no captious customers
because of customers,so will be better
|Place of Origin:||Shanghai|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 piece|
|Packaging Details:||paper box or exported wood box|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, negotiate|
|Supply Ability:||500pieces per month|
|Cooling Power:||18700BTU||Benefits:||No Installation|
|Model:||Industrial Air Cooled||Suitable Usage:||Portable Cooling|
|Feature:||Rugged Designs For Harsh Environments||Refrigerant Gas:||R410A|
industrial portable air conditioner,
spot cooling unit
This 5.5kw spot air cooler is a Portable Refrigerated Air Conditioner known as a Spot Cooler and they are available for both hire, rental and sale. Spot Cooler 5.5kW features temperature control, a mounted condensate tank, a durable design and are reliable and slightly smaller than other Spot Coolers. Spot cooler provides direct cold air to your designated area and are commonly used in offices, server rooms, workshops, hospitals, aged care or wherever direct cold air is required.
The product adopts advanced rotary full-closed compressor, hydrophilic membrane internal thread, high-efficiency heat transfer,heat exchanger and other well-designed functions, and passing through the relevant department experts' experiment and test. With small size, light weight, stable performance, safe and reliable. Easy to use, ready to use, no need to install. Widely used in places with cooling requirements for spot areas
1. Manufacturing industry: textile industry, machinery manufacturing, ceramic manufacturing, chemical plants, metallurgical plants, hardware and tanneries
2. Processing Industry: Gold Plating, Electronics, Footwear, Rubber Garment Factory, Food Packaging
3. Social places: Internet cafes, schools, hospitals, restaurants, kitchens, living rooms, bakeries, waiting rooms, supermarkets, vegetable markets, toilets and other public places, or golf courses, flower cultivation bases, greenhouses, etc.
4. As an air conditioning station, assisted cooling of office personnel and warehouse personnel
5. Cool down the electronic control components and cabinets to increase the working efficiency of the equipment and prolong its service life
6. For outdoor sports and recreational cooling, such as golf courses, outdoor swimming pools, barbecue sites, etc.
7. Cool down kitchen personnel to avoid heat stroke
|Capacity Data||Cooling Capacity (BTU/HR)||18700|
|Cooling Test Conditions (F)||95 DB/83 WB|
|Fuse Size* (Amps)||10.4|
|Unit Dimensions||Height (MM)||1100|
|Weight||Net Weight (KG)||78|
|Shipping Weight (KG)||280|
After unpacking the unit, carefully inspect unit for any damage that may have occurred during transit. Check for any loose, missing, or damaged parts.
WARNINGS REGARDING PROPER LOCATION FOR INSTALLATION
Do not use the unit in explosive environments or in areas where flammable gas leakage may occur. Do not use the unit in areas where it will be exposed to rain or water. Do not use the unit in a corrosive atmosphere. Do not use the unit above 18°C(64°F) ~ 45°C(113°F). Do not install the unit on uneven or sloping surface. The unit may roll or topple over even if the casters are set to the locked posiƟ on.
MOVING THE UNIT
Unlock the casters and push the unit using the side handles to a flat, level surface and set the caster brakes to the locked position.
PLUGGING IN THE UNIT
Check the prongs and surface of the power cord plug for dust/dirt. If dust and/or dirt are present, wipe off with a clean, dry cloth. Check the power cord, plug and prongs for damage or excess play. If any damage or excess play is found, contact a qualified repair technician or a qualifi ed electrician to perform replacement or repair of the power cord, plug or prongs. NOTE: Make sure the AC outlet is free of dirt, dust, oil, water, or any other foreign material. The unit is equipped with an approved NEMA plug confi guration. The appropriate outlet must be used for each plug type.
Contact Person: wang