Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Cooling BTU:||11900||Compressor:||Compressor Protection|
|Safety:||Full Drain Tank Switch||Controlling:||Temperature Sensor Control|
|Volts:||220v, 50 Hz||Operating Temp:||64°F ~ 113°F|
Temperature sensor control spot cooling units flexible duct 3500w
The 3.5kW mobile spot cooler is built specifically to cater to commercial and industrial applications. This portable air conditioner can be powered from a standard power point, provides refrigerated cooling and is fitted with a condensate tank. The easy installation of this unit makes it ideal for a variety of applications from offices, to server rooms and data centres.
Meanwhile, the air cooled rental air conditioner units are the most universal, flexible type of portable air conditioners. Portable air conditions systems have been specifically designed to easily roll into any room or space where you need keep things -- or people -- cool and comfortable. Indeed, our self-contained portable chiller systems are easy to install and operate.
Spot cooling units: WX35
11900 BTU/HR of Temporary, spot cooling , delivers 11900 BTU/HR of efficient, convenient cooling in a variety of smaller environments where larger units are too much. This can include offices, conference rooms, computer rooms, laboratories, and factory workstations.
DO NOT use the unit in wet environments, such as a laundry room, to avoid the risk of electrical shock.
1. DO NOT place any foreign objects on the unit.
2. DO NOT operate the unit with wet or damp hands.
3. DO NOT use the plug to start and to stop the unit. Always use the control panel to start and to stop the unit.
4. Always turn off the unit when it is not in use and unplug the power plug from the electrical outlet.
5. Always turn the unit off and unplug the main power plug from the electrical outlet before cleaning, moving or performing maintenance.
6. AVOID the use of adapter plugs or extension cords. If it is necessary to use an extension cord or an adapter plug to operate the unit, ensure that they are correctly rated for the application. Consult a local qualifi ed lectrician and all local electrical codes to ensure proper setup. Any extension cord used with this device must be rated for a minimum of (220V)
7. DO NOT unplug the unit by pulling on the electrical cord. Keep electrical cord away from heat sources and always completely unroll the cord to avoid overheating. If the power cord becomes damaged.
|Total Cooling Capacity (kW)||3.5|
|Power Requirements||1 Phase 7.4 amp|
1. Temperature Sensor Control
2. Compressor Protection
1. Condenser / filter
2. Evaporator / filter
3. Condensate water tank (Water level is sensed, and the unit operaon is stopped when tank is full. An alarm will be displayed. Empty the tank and replace to resume operaon)
4. Display / Control board
5. Top fan exhaust flange
Contact Person: wang