Shanghai Weixuan Industrial Co.,Ltd
Only not perfect products,no captious customers
because of customers,so will be better
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Benefits:||No Installation||Benifits:||Instantly Provide Cool Air|
|AIR FLOW:||910/M3/H||COOLING CAPACITY:||1 Ton|
|Safety:||With Arc Fault Protection||Capacity:||6500w|
The WX65 is the most powerful of the Spot Coolers. They are a Portable Refrigerated Air Conditioner which are available for both hire and sale. The WX65 features an intelligent control system, two speed fan, temperature control, condensation pump options, a 24hr timer and provides direct cold air to your designated area.
Spot cooler units are equiped with cooling capacity they are the most powerful of the spot coolers and they require a 15amp power point outlet to run. They are commonly used in offices, server rooms, workshops, hospitals, aged care or wherever direct cold air is required.This allows maximum cooling capacity from the Spot Cooler plus the option of a manufacturer supplied condensatation pump that sits inside the body of the cooler.
1. Models for outdoor exhaust: Can be connected to outdoor by using the
2. separately sold exhausted duct.
3. Compact: Compact design without worrying about the placement area.
4. Super compact: Super compact design, with a placement area of 0.168m2
5. Little Drain: Up-to-date structure integrated with heat exchanger Significant
6. decrease in drain
7. Snug to wall: Can be placed close to the wall on three sides.
8. Air filter: Easy-to-clean air filter.
9. Durable filter: Large surface area, with no necessary to be frequently maintained.
10. Built-in auto swing mechanism: An auto swing mechanism is built in the unit.
1. Temporary cooling for offices, meeting areas or classrooms
2. Backward-inclined, plenum evaporator and condenser fans
3. Wide range of temperatures with thermostatic valve
4. Automatically adjust to environment
5. Set and forget 24 hour programs
|Capacity Data||Cooling Capacity (BTU/HR)||22,000|
|Cooling Test Conditions (F)||95 DB/83 WB|
|Fuse Size* (Amps)||10.8|
|Unit Dimensions||Height (MM)||1100|
|Weight||Net Weight (KG)||100|
|Shipping Weight (KG)||120|
|Condensate Tank||Capacity (L)||14|
Description in Picture
Air Cooled Portable Air Conditioner Installation
Air cooled portable air conditioner installation may be easier than you think. The basic and most common air cooled portable air conditioning installation is as follows:
1. Roll air cooled unit into place.
2. Using the provided condenser air flex duct exhaust kit, duct condenser outlet air (hot air) from the space being cooled. The most common areas to which condenser air is ducted are:
a. Into the space above the drop ceiling (ceiling plenum).
b. Into an attic space.
C. To an area which is not heat sensitive such as a warehouse, equipment room, or hallway.
3. Turn unit on and enjoy cooling relief.
Spot cooler units work similar to air conditioners. An air conditioner can’t just create cooling from nothing; it can only relocate heat. There's no magic to air conditioning yet!
Power Cord Holder
1. Take out the cord holder from the accessory box.
2. Place the cord holder on the back side of air conditioner.
3. Use screws (enclosed inside of accessory box with cord holder) to install the cord holder on the air conditioner as shown in
Top Fan Exhaust Flange
1. Remove the top fan exhaust flange from carton.
2. Place the top fan exhaust flange on the top of air conditioner.
3. Use screws (enclosed inside of box with the top fan exhaust flange) to install the top fan exhaust flange on air conditioner as shown in Figure 5.
Contact Person: wang