Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Cooling Capacity:||11900BTU||Safety:||Compressor Overload Relay|
|Feature:||No Installation||Application:||Cooling People Or Machines|
1. All-steel housing with self-contained pulleys is durable, light and flexible.
2. Large air volume, strong cooling, low energy consumption, low noise, long life, stable operation.
3. The use of advanced R410A refrigerant, green, healthy and comfortable.
4. The use of advanced imported compressors can be effectively cooled at a high temperature of 45°C.
5. The use of automatic control system, with automatic diagnostics to effectively prevent adverse operations and other conditions on the damage to the machine.
1. This product is industrial cooling air conditioning equipment, non-domestic products.
2. This product is a local cooling air conditioning equipment, cooling and cooling on the same machine, different from the traditional home split air conditioner.
3. The design and use environment of this product is 18-45°C. Below or above this temperature range, the equipment cannot operate normally, and the non-product itself is faulty.
4. The noise of this product is 60-70 decibels, which is not suitable for occasions where noise is required (such as bedrooms, conference rooms, offices, libraries, etc.).
5, before purchase, please confirm the product parameters, including product voltage, frequency, size, weight, air flow, cooling capacity, etc. have been marked in the product, please check carefully.
|Size||450 * 510 *1100mm|
There are two fi lters in the unit. The evaporator fi lter is located at the front of the unit. The condenser fi lter is located at the side of the unit.
1. loosen up 2 bolts on the front fi lter guard.
2. Slide fi lter up and use a vacuum cleaner to remove the dust from the fi lter.
3. Dry the fi lter in a shaded area before replacing it. Do not operate the unit without the fi lter installed and the fi lter guard in the closed position.
4. Replace the clean fi lter and close the fi lter guard.
5. To clean the condenser fi lter, lift up on the side fi lter from the middle bar slightly and then angle the fi lter outwards from the bottom and remove.
Contact Person: wang